UAV / drone builder job in Amsterdam

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Hey mate. Great looking out for the community and posting this but was it necessary to post the same thing in 3 places? Standard forum rules for any place is no multi posting like that. It just creates a huge mess when people are posting pertinant information and its all spread out all over the place.

In the future if you are unsure what to do PM a mod and ask. That is what they are there for.

Now about the job that would be cool and might even hold my attention except for the fact they won't let me out of the country in fear of Bills Law creating an international indecent!

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
Not sure what an international indecent is, but it sure sounds like something that would happen to you. :p

If it's too indecent for Amsterdam, it has to be a load of FUN! Count me in! :devilish:

mccabian

In the future if you are unsure what to do PM a mod and ask. That is what they are there for.

Sorry about that, will do in the future. You're right. :)
Wasn't really sure where to place it, you can delete the ones that are in the inappropriate place.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Have to Pm a mod to do that atm as they are reworking the forums and no one seems to be able to find how to delete their own stuff yet hehe.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Not sure what an international indecent is, but it sure sounds like something that would happen to you. :p

If it's too indecent for Amsterdam, it has to be a load of FUN! Count me in! :devilish:

They happen when you don't proof read your posts at least 5 times before sending them after 2014 as a new and improved illiterate spell checker has been in place for Microsoft spell check.. you know the one that learned its words from rap videos... Microsoft Siri went to the same school... Hopefully Alexa from Google went to better schools.