UK postal delivery service has really wound me up.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Here is one of the last things I ordered that came thru USPS.

It was supposed to be a COMPLETE Willie Nillie kit with all the electronics a few batteries, fake motor, landing gear set, and an extra wing to repair the balsa cub I was gifted that I crashed. I got the balsa, most of the covering packs The super glues and the propellers were in a plastic bag and taped around the covering packs inside the wide open box. ZERO electronics ZERO batteries, no landing gear kit no fake motor motor mount.

The postal carrier regular delivers my hobby stuff to the door because he knows I had issues with things being stolen. Even the UPS drivers know I am ALWAYS home and to just knock if they don't have the time to stop n say hello so I at least know the package arrived. The Postal worker knew I would be pissed so he came in the main door quietly (which is near impossible with the super strength piston and 5 ton kick bar door handle) and waited to confirm delivery until he was back at the main office so he didn't have to face me with this.
20200301_153052.jpg

20200301_153233.jpg

20200301_153316.jpg

OliverW

Legendary member

It was supposed to be a COMPLETE Willie Nillie kit with all the electronics a few batteries, fake motor, landing gear set, and an extra wing to repair the balsa cub I was gifted that I crashed. I got the balsa, most of the covering packs The super glues and the propellers were in a plastic bag and taped around the covering packs inside the wide open box. ZERO electronics ZERO batteries, no landing gear kit no fake motor motor mount.

The postal carrier regular delivers my hobby stuff to the door because he knows I had issues with things being stolen. Even the UPS drivers know I am ALWAYS home and to just knock if they don't have the time to stop n say hello so I at least know the package arrived. The Postal worker knew I would be pissed so he came in the main door quietly (which is near impossible with the super strength piston and 5 ton kick bar door handle) and waited to confirm delivery until he was back at the main office so he didn't have to face me with this.
View attachment 204521

View attachment 204522

View attachment 204523
Ugh that sucks so much.

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member

View attachment 204521

View attachment 204522

View attachment 204523
I didn't actually like it, just the example you posted.

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
I've had dented and deformed parcels etc in the past but nothing as bad as that. Although I did once get a Buddha garden ornament with a solar panel that was was suppose to light up at night, the LED was rattling around in his stomach somewhere so sent it back. They kindly sent me a replacement after I had returned the original damaged one. Unfortunately some idiot :rolleyes: packaged up the same damaged Buddha and posted it back to me again.
After that I returned it a second time and requested a refund :mad:.
Had a couple of wrong items sent by mistake, but that's very rare and considering how much I use to order it was bound to happen occasionally. I have also had items arrive which were faulty however, I have always received replacements for or refunds so no major issues.
The only annoyance is when an item goes missing in transit, you have to give the seller that extra bit of time in case its just delayed but when you order from China it can be a month before they eventually refund you.
However, with all my ordering on line I have never had the misfortune to receive a parcel anywhere near as bad as the one @PsyBorg showed in his post I would be in rage mode.