Ultra Micro F-15 [FREE PLANS]

Joe Carpino

I built this a little bit ago and thought I should put it on the forums.

YOUTUBE VIDEO:

I made a super micro F-15 that hits 40MPH! It runs on 2 1.7g servos, a 8.5x20mm coreless motor. The whole plane is powered on a 1s 200mah Lipo.
PLANS:
1/2-
2/2-
I took a lot of time to improve on it and make plans. If you build it I would love to hear feedback on how I can improve.
802017C4-18BA-468A-9D9D-98449E0A453F.png

92B4FBA9-1EB8-4C8F-A6F1-75568ABE3FA1.jpeg

kuhlrunner

That looks awesome! I think I'll try building it; any chance you have some PDF plans? Or should I just put the picture on an 8x11 sheet of paper?
Also, what receiver do you use?

Last edited:

Joe Carpino

That looks awesome! I think I'll try building it; any chance you have some PDF plans? Or should I just put the picture on an 8x11 sheet of paper?
Also, what receiver do you use?
The imgur link sends you to where you can print the plans, they are to scale for an 8.5x11 sheet of paper. Just press fit to paper. Also all the electronics that I used are in the discription on the YouTube video. Good luck building!! Make sure you post/send pictures, Id love to see the final result!

nat_the_b

The imgur link sends you to where you can print the plans, they are to scale for an 8.5x11 sheet of paper. Just press fit to paper. Also all the electronics that I used are in the discription on the YouTube video. Good luck building!! Make sure you post/send pictures, Id love to see the final result!
My computer uses google cloud print and you can only fit pdf files to the paper so I can't get the right size. Pdf plans would be very helpful. I am looking forward to building it while we are all stuck inside.

varg

Build cheap, crash cheap
An excellent little design. Looks like it flies great. It's going on my list to build for sure, just have to try and find a suitable replacement for my multi protocol module (probably a jumper radio) since there does not appear to be an FRsky equivalent for that very useful little receiver board.

An excellent little design. Looks like it flies great. It's going on my list to build for sure, just have to try and find a suitable replacement for my multi protocol module (probably a jumper radio) since there does not appear to be an FRsky equivalent for that very useful little receiver board.

There are FRSky "compatible" receivers. If you are in Europe Micron Radio Control sells them. You can also find them on your favorite Chinese store for about half the price.

varg

Build cheap, crash cheap
There does not seem to be a US equivalent of Micron RC or the Australian Micronwings, unfortunately. I didn't see any frsky compatible receivers in the search on banggood but it turns out they were just obscured among the irrelevant search results. Funny thing is they quite a bit more expensive than the DSM compatible receivers.