Ultra Micro F-15 [FREE PLANS]

Joe Carpino

That’s AWESOME!!!
I started to work more with micro Jets again on my Instagram and I did an F-35
DC2E583F-4074-47BC-A6D6-ECA3E5C28829.jpeg

Instagram: joecarpinorc

rcrobot

My computer uses google cloud print and you can only fit pdf files to the paper so I can't get the right size. Pdf plans would be very helpful. I am looking forward to building it while we are all stuck inside.
You can convert it to pdf by using pdf converter online

white crown

Sorry for the noob question: Could I power one of these with a 8mm "coreless" motor? I have a volantex mini trainstar that could be the donor, I would be concerned with the smaller wing area and being underpowered. Maybe try it and fly only max throttle?

Hey Joe I can't believe I didn't catch this thread until now. I'm really impressed man. So small and it seems to fly so well! It's inspiring me to move forward with the F-5 that's always in the back of my head.
Thanks!

BTW are you in Pennsylvania? I think I used to cut your grass. :D:ROFLMAO:

Joe Carpino

Hey Joe I can't believe I didn't catch this thread until now. I'm really impressed man. So small and it seems to fly so well! It's inspiring me to move forward with the F-5 that's always in the back of my head.
Thanks!

Thanks!

Hey thanks man!! I have a store coming soon with my newer micros if you wanna check it out. www.backcountryrc.com
And no I live in Kingston NY😂

Mr_Stripes

Elite member
But do you solder on the motor or plug it in? Btw I've watched most of your vids now and I have a ton of builds to do because this is the sort of thing that I like! I think an fpv mini ft spear would be cool. Have you ever used something like the board from the sport cub s and an 0802 or 1102 brushless motor?

Last edited:

Joe Carpino

But do you solder on the motor or plug it in? Btw I've watched most of your vids now and I have a ton of builds to do because this is the sort of thing that I like! I think an fpv mini ft spear would be cool. Have you ever used something like the board from the sport cub s and an 0802 or 1102 brushless motor?
This reciever came without a connector so I had to solder it. And yes I’ve gotten a couple people wanting an fpv mini spear