UMX Mig-15 for trade

IcedStorm777

I have a relatively new UMX Mig 15. Flies like a dream. It has some small paint scratches ( I can post a pic if you are interested). It is a fun flier but i just don't find myself flying it as much as i want to and am looking for a trade. DM me if you are interested and i can let you know if i am willing to trade or sell it for what you offer. No rush as their is nothing wrong with is but just figured i would see if anyone wants a trade. I also have some damaged UMX planes such as the Polecat, P-47, Whipit, and old p-51 mustang that i simply don't have the skill to repair. I figure if anyone does have the skill to repair them it might be worth it for them to trade a working UMX or something of similar value for a few of the broken ones. DM with questions or for pics or offers.

Very Respectfully,
Gracen

Last edited:

IcedStorm777

I have a relatively new UMX Mig 15. Flies like a dream. It has some small paint scratches ( I can post a pic if you are interested). It is a fun flier but i just don't find myself flying it as much as i want to and am looking for a trade. DM me if you are interested and i can let you know if i am willing to trade or sell it for what you offer. No rush as their is nothing wrong with is but just figured i would see if anyone wants a trade. I also have some damaged UMX planes such as the Polecat, P-47, Whipit, and old p-51 mustang that i simply don't have the skill to repair. I figure if anyone does have the skill to repair them it might be worth it for them to trade a working UMX or something of similar value for a few of the broken ones. DM with questions or for pics or offers.

Very Respectfully,
Gracen

Everything is still available, i will take the sale down or edit the original post if it is sold.

BS projects inc.

Elite member
I have a umx vapor lite I would trade. The landing gear is broken but it could easily be replaced. Let me know what you would trade for it.