Help! Under powered TT

I am learning to fly on a TT and it is very under powered. Any time I put the throttle over 45% the motor seems to stop spinning any faster. Do you thing this is a problem with the ESC?

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
Please advise as to the motor/ESC/Propeller combination you are using as well as the battery cell count.

Have you calibrated the ESC to match your transmitter throttle stick range?

Have fun!

Bricks

Master member
Did you calibrate the ESC.....put throttle all the way up turn on transmitter plug in plane wait for 2 beeps then lower the throttle it should go thru it`s regular routine and throttle should be calibrated. What prop battery and motor are you running?

Did you calibrate the ESC.....put throttle all the way up turn on transmitter plug in plane wait for 2 beeps then lower the throttle it should go thru it`s regular routine and throttle should be calibrated. What prop battery and motor are you running?
I am running power pack A so a 6x3 prop a 850Mah 3 cell and a 2280 kv motor

FDS

Elite member
Mine goes full vertical with that combination, I have a smaller 1806/2400kv and it had tons of power on 2s. I run 6x4 APC props. It sounds like you need to calibrate the ESC. Also check your endpoints in the transmitter and if it allows you to, calibrate the transmitter sticks.
You could have an under power battery, if it’s not putting out enough current to meet the motor demand then it will run flat fairly fast and not make power. Thats why people asked you what battery and ESC you had.