Unknown parts in Tiny Trainer kit

Recently had to buy another kit for the tiny trainer since the previous one crashed. There are a few parts in the kit im not familiar with. It comes with a wooden strip roughly 1 in x 6 inches. There are also thick steel wires that arent the push rods and don't have z bends in them. I can't find any mention of these in any build guides or build videos.

Any idea what they're for?

Whit Armstrong

Elite member
Recently had to buy another kit for the tiny trainer since the previous one crashed. There are a few parts in the kit im not familiar with. It comes with a wooden strip roughly 1 in x 6 inches. There are also thick steel wires that arent the push rods and don't have z bends in them. I can't find any mention of these in any build guides or build videos.

They might have put in the wrong hardware package. The wood piece is for wing reinforcements in some other models, and the thick wire is for landing gear.

Battery800

Elite member

They usually send extra parts and such, like my ft arrow kit had some landing gear wire and rubber bands, but it might also be the wrong size

ShadowUAV

I would watch a build vid on how to bend the wire for landing gear...the popsicle sticks are for reinforcement for the gear. You can make wheels out of foam board