SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
FT Goblin
FT_Goblin_Image_Forums.png
Description:
The FT Goblin was born from a collaboration between FliteTest and ReadyMade RC to create a foamboard version of their STRIX Goblin, a high-performance FPV plane. This plane fills the gap between the STRIX Goblin and the Nano Goblin in both size and speed, as it is scaled to fly off of motors commonly found on race quads. Coupled with the FT Goblin’s ability to carry a wide range of batteries, it can be set up as a light, sporty flier or as a long range FPV platform.

In fitting with the Goblin tradition, it has been designed with FPV in mind; each kit includes an optional carbon fiber camera mount that can fit all standard sizes of FPV cameras. The FT Goblin offers the great flying experience of the original STRIX Goblin in an approachable package, sure to suit the needs of both sport fliers and FPV enthusiasts alike.

Specifications:
Wingspan: 760mm​
Flying Weight: 450g​

Release Date: 2018.08.15

Plans: FT Goblin Plans
Articles:

Release Video:

Build Video:

Store Links:

Last edited:

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
It is the first recent FT release that I am actually waiting to fly and evaluate.

Even for an old man like me this looks like a load of fun!

have fun!

jaredstrees

I was going to buy a nano. Now I shall wait. Bring on the plans! Jeez, between finishing the MM EVA Bipe, printing Localfiend's northern pike I've got a lot on my plate!

donalson

looks like something I'll enjoy scratch building, flying, crashing, and fixing :) I wonder how stability will be compared to my FPV wings?... or compared to an FPV sparrow...

thenated0g

Drinker of coffee, Maker of things
Mentor
so glad this is coming out. The original version seemed to be very well received with really high speeds and low amps. I wonder what the top speed/cruising speed will be on this. The clarkY will probably hurt that part of it a little, but still a cool plane.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Saw a couple of FT Goblin plans announcement threads raised and almost immediately deleted!

A little sad and confused here now!

Have fun!
Sorry for the confusion. I'm working with Robert and Flite Test to improve the process for uploading the plans to the new resources area of the forums. Hopefully this process will go smoothly for future releases. The plans will become available when the build video is released as usual. Thanks for your patience and understanding while we try to improve the way the free plans are shared.

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
Sorry for the confusion. I'm working with Robert and Flite Test to improve the process for uploading the plans to the new resources area of the forums. Hopefully this process will go smoothly for future releases. The plans will become available when the build video is released as usual. Thanks for your patience and understanding while we try to improve the way the free plans are shared.
Thank you for the clarification!

Have fun!