*Unofficial* FT Legacy (Founders Plane)

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Any idea when the wing build is coming out for the other motor types?
Josh told me the Twin build won't make it out until Monday. Not sure if you could tell from his voice in the Single engine video, but he really strained his vocal cords by holding in a sneeze. They had to postpone the Twin video as a result.

I'm building the sport twin (flat wing) with flaps and ailerons this weekend. I don't think it will be too hard to figure out on my own. But, if anyone else is doing the same, we could collaborate here in the forums for everyone's benefit. I can also reach out to Josh with questions if need be, so ask away.

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
not much arm left. hope it get's here soon.... :rolleyes:

hopefully i will get maybe 1 day of having a super cool plane that no one else has.... :ROFLMAO:

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
starting on the left arm now. the right has been chewed off already.

i REALLY hope this shows up today. doing my best to be calm and not be grumpy but have to admit it's not been easy. 2 days to FF so at this point i'm going to say the "whole you got it before anyone else can" has been blown out of the water. which, was their MAJOR selling point for ponying up that much money. to say i'm a little disappointed would be an understatement at this point.

sorry,

me :cool:

BridgeInspector

Flite Test Groupie

i REALLY hope this shows up today. doing my best to be calm and not be grumpy but have to admit it's not been easy. 2 days to FF so at this point i'm going to say the "whole you got it before anyone else can" has been blown out of the water. which, was their MAJOR selling point for ponying up that much money. to say i'm a little disappointed would be an understatement at this point.

sorry,

Email support@flitetest.com right now.

Mine wasn't going to make it either so I am picking it up at FFOH instead. I saw that if they hadn't shipped by Thursday that they would wait until after FF as to not have people not be at home to get delivery. Hope you reach out and get it arranged.

I am looking forward to build mine in Ohio.

See ya there, Cheers!

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor

sorry,

The Kits will NOT be sold until all the perks have been shipped. I do not think that they will be for sale at Flite Fest Ohio later this week.

kilroy07

Legendary member
Any news on the video for the twin?... I'd take raw footage at this point (Heck, even hand puppets with line drawings, anything really... :LOL:)

kilroy07

Legendary member

sorry,

I feel for ya man, I really do. Mine showed up two days before I got the email saying it was on it's way... I hope it was in today's mail for ya!

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
The Kits will NOT be sold until all the perks have been shipped. I do not think that they will be for sale at Flite Fest Ohio later this week.

not according to Stefan....

Also, something I wanted to address is the talk about Founders planes at FF and selling em after FF etc. We have decided to get the planes out to you guys this week(building by next week for you all hopefully) and then ALSO ONLY have them sold at Flite Fest for those who have gone through the effort to attend the event etc. The main premise of the Founders plane was to shoot the episode AT FLITE FEST with all of the founders and as many Legacy planes as possible. That is still the goal. Once FF is over, there will be an in stock notify on the store for a specified time period (multiple weeks/months) until they go on sale to the general public, and we will keep everyone posted on what that date is at a later date.

little bit less of my arm left...no package today. :cautious:

if what you say is true, which i certainly hope, then i will take another chill pill and continue to wait...

i know they are supposedly sharing info on FB, but i don't FB and absolutely refuse too. my thought is, wouldn't it be nice if they had some online presence, kinda like FB, a place were they could share info with the community, get things out there, you know, kinda like a FORUM! :unsure:

why the forum has not been the primary (or at least a distant secondary) source of info still has me scratching my head... so if i am running off off bad info i apologize deeply.

sorry guys. just saying.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
my thought is, wouldn't it be nice if they had some online presence, kinda like FB, a place were they could share info with the community, get things out there, you know, kinda like a FORUM! :unsure:

why the forum has not been the primary (or at least a distant secondary) source of info still has me scratching my head... so if i am running off off bad info i apologize deeply.

Yes - this exactly!

Bando FPV

I so excited for the FT Legacy to come out!!!! It looks like a super big, strong, and fun STOL Airplane with plenty of power!

reefman2

So, (for us commoners) how much does the legacy (single eng) cost and when is it being released for sale to the non-founders. I would have definitely been a founder but I just found FT and didn’t know about it

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
So, (for us commoners) how much does the legacy (single eng) cost and when is it being released for sale to the non-founders. I would have definitely been a founder but I just found FT and didn’t know about it
Price is TBD and the kit should be available around September. It won't be released until all the Founders have received their kits. Free plans will follow the official release as usual.