*Unofficial* FT X-29

JGplanes

well I might be very late to this, but I designed a X-29 pain scheme a while ago and I'd love to see it in reality.

I know it's a rather complex one, but in my opinion the work would be worth it.

That's pretty cool! I did a similar scheme on my Goblin, so... who knows. :)

goblin.png

JGplanes

After the recent FT fiberglass how to video, I'm thinking of applying this to just the main wing. I've replaced the outer wing twice now due to bending on landing due to medium height stiff grass at the field. Any thoughts on how to keep this from happening?

If this keeps happening, I'm probably going to do the F-20 conversion I saw around here somewhere. Can't seem to find it right now.

dhall224

I scratch built a FT X-29 with a 70mm EDF. (First photo)

IMG_4969.JPG

I had to have a bigger one with retracts, flying canard, removable wing and rear elevator, so I blew up the plans and built one with a 90mm EDF. (Second and third photo)

IMG_5626.JPG
Screenshot 2023-04-17 at 5.09.38 PM.jpg

See the rest of my story here. I've been flying it in Florida this winter quite a lot and really liking it...

IMG_8983.jpeg

Yankee2003

I scratch built a FT X-29 with a 70mm EDF. (First photo)

View attachment 237057

I had to have a bigger one with retracts, flying canard, removable wing and rear elevator, so I blew up the plans and built one with a 90mm EDF. (Second and third photo)

View attachment 237058 View attachment 237059

See the rest of my story here. I've been flying it in Florida this winter quite a lot and really liking it...

View attachment 237060
She’s a beauty!