Updated kits

demotors

I had downloaded plans for the Bloody Baron, then decided to order the kit. It arrived yesterday, a day early.. WOW! I'm blown away withe the quality. The hardware is awesome: printed plastic firewall and control horns. I didn't expect to get all the neat vinyl stickers. I got through the COVID-19 lockdown blues by building 5 kits and 5 scratch builds. This kit will make it so much nicer than doing the tedious tiling and cutting of the scratch builds. My 60" C-47 should arrive this weekend. I'm looking forward to building a master series kit. I spent lots of time being transported from NAAS Beeville to Pensacola to wrench on F-9 Cougars back in the dark ages. THANKS FLITETEST!!

flitetest

Administrator
Admin
I had downloaded plans for the Bloody Baron, then decided to order the kit. It arrived yesterday, a day early.. WOW! I'm blown away withe the quality. The hardware is awesome: printed plastic firewall and control horns. I didn't expect to get all the neat vinyl stickers. I got through the COVID-19 lockdown blues by building 5 kits and 5 scratch builds. This kit will make it so much nicer than doing the tedious tiling and cutting of the scratch builds. My 60" C-47 should arrive this weekend. I'm looking forward to building a master series kit. I spent lots of time being transported from NAAS Beeville to Pensacola to wrench on F-9 Cougars back in the dark ages. THANKS FLITETEST!!

Thanks so much friend! So glad you are happy with the product and service! We definitely pride ourselves on that both because we want to be a business of integrity, but also because our awesome community deserves it!! ;) Enjoy the Baron! ha

Byrdman

Use the kit to make some spare parts, or another kit, before you build it. It's a lot easier to do it using the kit vs plans, IMO.

I have built one kit, Simple Cub and I have 2 in the box, a Simple Stick and a Scout. I wish I had done that with the Cub now that I have crashed it a few times. I will be doing that with the Stick and Scout before I build them.