UR65 (crazybeef3DX) no binding the radio (spektrum receiver)

Emirac

Good morning, is about three-day I'm trying to bind my ur65 with Spektrum module (crazybeef3DX) whit my radio.
The first time I tried to bind all works, but after 1 minute of fly, the drone disconnected from the radio.
After that, the drone refuses to connect to my radio. I put in the binding mode the drone, but when I set the binding mode of my radio, the drone stops binding and it doesn't go into bind complete status ( I think it refused to bind).
I'm so frustrated about that.
The procedure I follow is:
1) reset all parameter
2) calibrate the gyroscope
3) check the uart3 port is in serial_rx mode
4) save and reboot
5) set speksat into receiver mode tab
6) set spektrum2048 serial receiver provider tab
7) save and reboot
8) open CLI and write set spektrum_sat_bind_autoreset= OFF, set spektrum_sat_bind = 9 , save
9) after 10 seconds I put off the USB
10) after 1 second I reinsert the USB and it goes into the binding mode.
11) press binding on the radio.
12) When I press the button on the radio, the drone stop to flashing ( doesn't go into the complete binding mode, no solid led) .
13) Into the receiver tab no signal of the radio.

Thanks for your time.

Emirac

I first tried the latest version 4.0.6.
After that, I retried with the 3.5.7 (the first before 4.0.0 version).
In the end, I retried with the 3.5.3 but the problem persists.
Every time the same routine: It happens that the drone starts the binding mode but when I press the button on the radio, the drone stops the binding mode and It refuses that.

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
There is no need to reset all your BF settings for each bind attempt, steps 1-7 only need to be done once. Make sure you have some decent separation between the Tx and Rx while binding - at least 3 feet.

Emirac

I tried with various distances, and in various places (with home wifi off) but the result is the same.
Thanks for help

Sjfeldman

I got a similar problem w/ dsmx receiver and throttle failsafe not resetting to off. Can get signals to other three channels but can’t figure out the reset process to release failsafe hold. Need help.

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
I got a similar problem w/ dsmx receiver and throttle failsafe not resetting to off. Can get signals to other three channels but can’t figure out the reset process to release failsafe hold. Need help.

Failsafe's happen when you completely lose signal. Is there a throttle cut on your radio? Sounds like just that one channel isn't being sent.

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
With DSMX there are about 4 different types supported. They are Failsafe, Smart safe, Smart failsafe, and on some no failsafe.

You need to determine what failsafe version/s that the receiver supports and follow the setup instructions supplied with the Receiver. If you try to program the using the wrong procedure you will get wrong results!

Have fun!