Velocidrone

whit

Is there any way in Velocidrone to disable the video interference that comes into play in FPV? I'm new - as in VERY new - to flying a drone simulator and by the time I get to a point where I have the drone under control (if you can call it that - I wouldn't, but you could), I'm also to a point where I'm "out of range". About all I can do is implement the BGS (that's brick glide slope), pick up the virtual pieces, head back toward my digital doppelganger, and go again. I've been able to reduce the interference in setup but I want to disable it so I have one less thing to derail my N-gauge train of thought.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Heh I feel the same way mate. If my real gear was that crappy I would (and have) stomp it in the mud n go buy a better system.

I fly FPVFreerider on my computer and that allows it to fully shut off.

Not to sure who even flys Velocidrone these days as everyone is riding the Liftoff bus it seems.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Heh I feel the same way mate. If my real gear was that crappy I would (and have) stomp it in the mud n go buy a better system.

I fly FPVFreerider on my computer and that allows it to fully shut off.

Not to sure who even flys Velocidrone these days as everyone is riding the Liftoff bus it seems.

Liftoff got REALLY good with its release. I've done the FPV Freerider, but I guess I just like Liftoff a little bit more. :)

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I like the flight characteristics of Freerider. Also I think its less 8bit console game gfx then others.

Then with the latest release having all 6 multigp UTT tracks and this years finals track I decided I didnt need a new sim just yet.

Was gonna grab a liftoff key but no need if I dont have proper internet to fly with others atm.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
I like the flight characteristics of Freerider. Also I think its less 8bit console game gfx then others.

Then with the latest release having all 6 multigp UTT tracks and this years finals track I decided I didnt need a new sim just yet.

Was gonna grab a liftoff key but no need if I dont have proper internet to fly with others atm.

Nothing wrong with Freerider - I just did the demo, because I'm CHEAP (LOL), and the limiting single track out in the desert was kinda...Eh?

The main reason for using Freerider, though, to learn to feel the sticks, and get used to it? It's still good for that, and I'll NEVER knock a simulator for at least getting the basic feel, even if some people describe them as being floaty.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
No mate. Freerider physics are very wide ranged so you can tailor it to get it to feel and act like your real gear.

This newest release I have dialed in to feel and fly very close to how Taz and my Alien fly on 5s.

Well worth the what 8 dollars he asks for now?

Not sure the original / free version will fly like the latest but I am more then happy to grab screen shots of what I use for settings.