versacopter

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
There is a rectangle plate the came with the kit. You can use two layers of double sided tape to mount the fc.

I use the scotch brand grey stuff with the red backing. Its the best I have found as it resists water well and once the fc warms it up it holds for months.

When I tedid mine to upgrade to 4s I clipped the tabs off the outter edges since I stopped using the side plates. Then used 4 nylock nuts to mount it on the center screws so I was able to isolate it better as well as run wires under it better.

Theres some pics in my threads somewhere. The hard drive with those original pics gas died so I cant repost them for you.

bamabuggy

was needing some help frsky 2.4ghz accost R-XSR receiver JBF4 FC was wondering were sbus-out/ cppm green wire and sbus-in white wire would go on the FC

kpixels

Antigravity or bust...
Last edited:

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
was needing some help frsky 2.4ghz accost R-XSR receiver JBF4 FC was wondering were sbus-out/ cppm green wire and sbus-in white wire would go on the FC

The SBUS wire from the Rx goes to the S pad on the FC. The telemetry wire from the Rx goes to the T pad on the FC.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/doppiw4fsojx6x9/RDQ-Bardwell-F4-FC-Manual-v2.1.pdf?dl=0

on my mach 2 there's a audio control wire any ideas

This can go to either the TX4 or T6 pads on the FC.

Watch this whole playlist, things will start making much more sense:

FDS

Elite member
Camera ground? Should be the nearest ground to the camera power pad. Put the VTX ground on the same pad.

FDS

Elite member
ESC signal ground goes on the same ground as the ESC power. A ground is a ground. Good practice is to separate motor and RF/VT grounds if possible, as motor “noise” will disrupt the radio and video signal. The FC bec is there to smooth and clean up the power to the RX and video.

bamabuggy

Getting some stuff to the done the FC is in the center of the frame the FC will be upright got all most all the parts still need power lead trying to mount recever and VTX were I can get to it

Attachments

• 0323190806.jpg
    0323190806.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 0323190732.jpg
    0323190732.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 0323190806.jpg
    0323190806.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 0323190806a.jpg
    0323190806a.jpg