very Xmas to all of you DIY Santa Sleight

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Thats some cool footage. Love the night flying with it all lit up like that. You should try and make some more with a buncha kids around waiting for Santa. Maybe even try to do some small toy drops.

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
Bet you can't fly that down a cardboard box and make it look like Santa flying down a chimney.. :)

BTW I love the mountains in Colorado (even have edelweiss growing wild in my backyard), but I totally envy you for the mountains in Austria.

BlueK

Thats some cool footage. Love the night flying with it all lit up like that. You should try and make
some more with a buncha kids around waiting for Santa. Maybe even try to do some small toy drops.

hehe great idea maybe in the next year episode!!! and thank you!!

Bet you can't fly that down a cardboard box and make it look like Santa flying down a chimney.. :)
BTW I love the mountains in Colorado (even have edelweiss growing wild in my backyard), but I totally envy you for the mountains in Austria.

with 360cam in the next episode, this should be work yes :) but I need bigger chimneys around here :)
and yeah I have luck to life here super beautiful, but your mountains also look nice way different but also nice!

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Reminds me of a Russian cartoon I saw on Amazon Prime; cartoon was made back in the 50's. Santa flew in a Star Shooter:

1577137195118.png