• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Video games and other things to pass the time!

if i do anything on my mobile... it is either.. this forum, STRAVA, whatsapp (chatting to my friends) or reading a book...
i haven't played a single video game (rc flight sim excluded) for the past 6 years, and i intend to keep it that way

Last edited:

Flightspeed

Mobile gaming is harder, but with loads of practice u can beat a pc player, although pc will always be better, a good game for mobile is pubg, loads of fun.

KN4IUU

if i do anything on my mobile... it is either.. this forum, STRAVA, whatsapp (chatting to my friends) or reading a book...
i haven't played a single video game (rc flight sim excluded) for the past 6 years, and i intend to keep it that way
I love your attitude! I don't play video games either. (Sometimes I will do flight sim for 10 mins if I had a bad crash caused by orientation loss.)

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Got bored these last two days with all the rain and winter blahs already settling in. Saw one of the Guitarists I follow on you tube cover an old favorite of mine from back in my high school days so I decided to do the same. Found two old favorites and worked on learning them and this is what I came up with in two days and maybe 5 attempts to record each this afternoon.

This was the rarest of rare Lynard Skynard songs which as far as I know was only ever on one album.

And this was my favorite Pat Benatar song from that same time period.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I'll leave this here for our friend and FT family member @Bjarnek who is not feeling so good right now. Hopefully it lifts his spirits and inspires him to get back out to the flight line soon.

I tried once again to upload some AC/DC but again have been blocked despite the thousands of videos using the same music. Heck even the freakin Muppets have covered it.