Video games and other things to pass the time!

Mr_Stripes

Elite member
They are really bad pics bcuz i took them with a computer:confused: but u can see enough. the first has 2 babies in it and the second has the parents. The 3rd is not mine but it will show you what an angelfish looks like.

Attachments

• WIN_20200818_15_17_36_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200818_15_17_36_Pro.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 0
  • WIN_20200818_15_18_15_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200818_15_18_15_Pro.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 0
  • fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 0

Crawford Bros. Aeroplanes

Legendary member
Well dove season opens on Tuesday and I happen to live in the best area in the country for it, guess that's why I haven't been building much lately. This'll be my first and last time hunting dove for a while, I'm excited especially since all the lakes have been closed. Maybe I'll get out there a second time before the season ends, we'll see.
Between getting ready for that and all these house projects that keep popping up I can't seem to find time to start that Mosquito I was talking about. Hmm.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
They are really bad pics bcuz i took them with a computer:confused: but u can see enough. the first has 2 babies in it and the second has the parents. The 3rd is not mine but it will show you what an angelfish looks like.

Angel fish can be mean lil buggars. like Betas. I remember as a kid my father had a huge 55 gallon tank he was building up and decided at one point to get a few angel fish. Within a short time all that was left was the angelfish.

Now... you want a REALLY cool fish get an electric cat fish. My best friend had one he raised from a tiny mail order fish from back in the early 90's. It grew to about 14 inches before it died. He taught it to come to the surface for food and began petting it at a young age. We weren't sure if it had the "electric" thing going on because there was only one time it showed any reaction. He had put a good size Oscar in with it and one morning he woke up to see the Oscar swimming on its side and nearly upside down at times. Seems the Cat had whacked it at some point.

While he was getting the dead oscar out of the tank he had called the cat to the surface to pet it and the cat whacked him. His whole arm was number for nearly two days as he tells the story. I wasnt there the day it happened but I still laugh at him to this day for it.