Video games and other things to pass the time!

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Uhhhm.. dontchu have a better half already? Or have I missed life again?
Yes, I do! So if I was to create one of those nefarious accounts, I would use a picture like that just to see what kind of people would actually respond. Might be good entertainment in itself to create a whole persona to go around that picture... LOL

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Yes, I do! So if I was to create one of those nefarious accounts, I would use a picture like that just to see what kind of people would actually respond. Might be good entertainment in itself to create a whole persona to go around that picture... LOL

The scary part is you WILL get someone seriously trying to be with you. think about what kind of stalker you would have from that point forward hehe.

Crawford Bros. Aeroplanes

Legendary member
Haven't mentioned this before but I'm also a photographer. I usually only shoot when I travel, there just isn't anything interesting around here. Here's some of my best ones from last year. First two are Puerto Vallarta, Mx, third is "Dolly" at Planes of Fame Air Museum, fourth is Lake Isabella Ca. I have daydreams of becoming a real life Walter Mitty, which is profoundly ironic if you've ever seen the movie. Definitely my favorite.

DSC_0672.jpg

DSC_0676.jpg

Dolly_0596.jpg

DSC_0588.jpg

All of these were done on a cheap entry level Nikon, those first two were edited in Microsoft Photos. I don't care what anyone says, you don't need expensive equipment to make good shots. Anyone who says otherwise is selling something.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Haven't mentioned this before but I'm also a photographer. I usually only shoot when I travel, there just isn't anything interesting around here. Here's some of my best ones from last year. First two are Puerto Vallarta, Mx, third is "Dolly" at Planes of Fame Air Museum, fourth is Lake Isabella Ca. I have daydreams of becoming a real life Walter Mitty, which is profoundly ironic if you've ever seen the movie. Definitely my favorite.

View attachment 193693

View attachment 193694

View attachment 193695

View attachment 193696

All of these were done on a cheap entry level Nikon, those first two were edited in Microsoft Photos. I don't care what anyone says, you don't need expensive equipment to make good shots. Anyone who says otherwise is selling something.
Beautiful pics man!

Crawford Bros. Aeroplanes

Legendary member
Recently I've ended up getting into nerf with a bunch of buddies, being the adult children that we are. Needless to say we're taking it way too seriously and there's a bit of a heated arms race currently. I picked up one of the new Adventure Force Pro guns and have been doing some mods. Here's what I started out with:

20200916_171244.jpg

And here's what I ended up with:

IMG_20210508_155834~2.jpg

All my external parts came in first so I haven't touched the internals yet, it performs very well out of the box though. I have an improved spring on the way and may add a rifled SCAR barrel to tighten up my groupings a bit, I'll hide it in the suppressor.

It's mostly Worker parts but the suppressor is from an airsoft gun, I drilled it out with a forstner bit to fit over the flash hider. I milled out a wooden block to fit inside a Retaliator stock adapter and bolted it to the receiver, there's just enough space behind the plunger with some sanding to fit a decent nut. I epoxied a picatinny rail under the barrel and bolted it to a wood block inside the shell for structure, then fitted a Worker grip.

I can say the stock really makes this gun easier to use. The spring is very stiff so having something to brace against your shoulder is nice, especially since I have a bigger one (16kg?) on the way.

tesseract

Master member
I have a Lenovo Legion 5 arriving thursday so I can game more seriously, bc I had to use an Xbox. xbox is pretty good, but my brother always joins me and my friend's minecraft server and messes stuff up. So I had to make him a spectator, and then he was just asking us to do stuff for him. My friend has a lenovo too, but not a legion 5. he says he doesn't know what model it is and neither do i. so ya, I cant wait to game UNDISTURBED over the weekend and spend some quality time with my friend! :)
images

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
If you like games, you have to play The Witcher 3, it's just an amazing game!

I just got the Original Witcher on sale and am struggling getting into it. the controls are all wonky compare to what I am used to from MMOS as well as stand alone PC games. It seems to me thats a poor cross over from console game controls. to break into the pc realms. Is Witcher 3 the same way?