Video games and other things to pass the time!

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
if i do anything on my mobile... it is either.. this forum, STRAVA, whatsapp (chatting to my friends) or reading a book...
i haven't played a single video game (rc flight sim excluded) for the past 6 years, and i intend to keep it that way

Last edited:

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
Mobile gaming is harder, but with loads of practice u can beat a pc player, although pc will always be better, a good game for mobile is pubg, loads of fun.

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
if i do anything on my mobile... it is either.. this forum, STRAVA, whatsapp (chatting to my friends) or reading a book...
i haven't played a single video game (rc flight sim excluded) for the past 6 years, and i intend to keep it that way
I love your attitude! I don't play video games either. (Sometimes I will do flight sim for 10 mins if I had a bad crash caused by orientation loss.)

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
I love your attitude! I don't play video games either. (Sometimes I will do flight sim for 10 mins if I had a bad crash caused by orientation loss.)
i fly the ft spitfire, for a bout 10 minutes a day on the sim... i've fallen in love with that plane

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Got bored these last two days with all the rain and winter blahs already settling in. Saw one of the Guitarists I follow on you tube cover an old favorite of mine from back in my high school days so I decided to do the same. Found two old favorites and worked on learning them and this is what I came up with in two days and maybe 5 attempts to record each this afternoon.

This was the rarest of rare Lynard Skynard songs which as far as I know was only ever on one album.

And this was my favorite Pat Benatar song from that same time period.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I'll leave this here for our friend and FT family member @Bjarnek who is not feeling so good right now. Hopefully it lifts his spirits and inspires him to get back out to the flight line soon.

I tried once again to upload some AC/DC but again have been blocked despite the thousands of videos using the same music. Heck even the freakin Muppets have covered it.

Mr_Stripes

Elite member
Recently have been thinking about ordering Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition. There is a lot of free time in lockdown so I hope *fingers crossed* that this purchase will motivate me to read more :)
Try the older murder mystery novels ie Agatha Christie, Sherlock Holmes...

Crawford Bros. Aeroplanes

Legendary member
Got to dedicate some time to my other hobby over the break and shot a few rounds of trap out in the hills. Also played some airsoft, I ran a bolt-action WELL (I forget the market name, it's a Marui M24 clone) most of the week against my four brothers with AEGs. Went better than you might expect actually. I was able to play the terrain well and got some good hits in.

Me on the left, my brother on the right. Also found out that AOR2 makes a pretty decent brush camouflage.

Attachments

• 20211125_151239.jpg
    20211125_151239.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
Recently have been thinking about ordering Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition. There is a lot of free time in lockdown so I hope *fingers crossed* that this purchase will motivate me to read more :)
UPD: the other day O got a book about penis enlargement and it said that such things work. Who knows.
Hmm if your not into murder mystery’s like I am not read Words on Fire by Jennifer A Nielsen

Last edited:

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
I looked up the definition. Ok, maybe it could be called spam but what I consider spam is somebody repeatedly posting the same message or a bot posting a message advertising a sketchy link. But, by definition, you win🤣

charly11

Hi guys!
If you are only trying to pass little bits of time, try Superflight.
If you are trying to forget to eat and go to bed when the sun comes up try Oxygen Not Included or Rimworld, or go get SKSE and play around with mods:)

Last edited: