Video Tutorial for Your Wives

Brian fred carr

Site Moderator
Mentor
Very funny....I showed the wife and she said she was cool with all the information and she will comply.
Then she started packing a case!!!!!

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Not sure who she is, but she is the greatest sport I have ever seen!

I really wanted to see the snap roll he had her do in the yard in the rain!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause:

bmsweb

Site Moderator
Great post Man!

I don't think I would let the wife take my planes out of the car . . I can imagine bits breaking off as she takes them out lol

RC Dad

Too funny! Love it.

My wife was sitting in the same room when I pulled it up on my phone. Big eye roll and she looked at me and said don't get any ideas...I am glad she just lets me play with my toys.

My favorite part was practicing in the rain...I'm thinking I might be able to get my youngest to help me out that way...:)

I think you should do a whole series of these videos...Keep em coming!

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
This lady's awesome! She has a great sense of humor. You can see her almost laughing before the camera cuts out on a few scenes.

bmsweb

Site Moderator
My wife was sitting in the same room when I pulled it up on my phone. Big eye roll and she looked at me and said don't get any ideas...I am glad she just lets me play with my toys.

I have a feeling a lot of wives will get to see this video . . mine included!

fred0000

I tried to convince my girlfriend to be my helicopter mechanic, this video made her laugh, but it didn't work haha.

earthsciteach

Mine responded by asking me if I wanted a divorce. After weighing the freedom of time vs availability of funds for airplane stuff, I declined the divorce.