VIFLY ShortSaver 2 - Efuse Smoke Stopper with Binding Switch

johnq816

What's new of VIFLY ShortSaver 2?

1. Add power on/off switch for easier receiver binding.

2. Adjust short-circuit/over-current trip time via button switch.

Main Features:

>>Completely cut off the current flow and prevent “magic smoke”

For other smoke stoppers like the automotive light-bulb or resettable fuse, they just limit not stop the current flow, the leakage current may still damage your components. VIFLY ShortSaver is a different smoke stopper that adopts the electronic fuse to completely cut off the current into your RC build if a short circuit or wiring mistake is detected.

>>Super-fast reaction/protection time

VIFLY ShortSaver would turn off the power to a device that drew in excess of the switchable 1A or 2A threshold within just 3ms. It is far more effective than the old way of using light-bulb or resetting fuse. The shorter the protection time, the safer your build will be as something make break by the time the fuse trips.

>>Power ON/OFF Switch for Easier Receiver Binding

Holding down the bind button and applying power can be challenging sometimes. The new version of VIFLY ShortSaver added a power on/off switch that can make your receiver binding much more convenient.

>>1 Amp and 2 Amp Threshold Selector

VIFLY ShortSaver is so smart that there is 1 Amp or 2 Amp threshold selector for your different needs. For small size build with more sensitive electronic components, you can select 1 Amp option, for large builds, 2 Amp option is the choice.

>>Amass XT60 and XT30 In-output Connectors

VIFLY ShortSaver is coming with both Amass XT30 and XT60 connectors, more convenient for your different batteries.

For prduct details, https://www.viflydrone.com/smokestopper.html

shortsaver2.jpg

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Still favor my light bulb smoke stopper. I like to see the flashing as it runs thru the boot sequence so I can troubleshoot any issues during start up before going full power. For new people who are unfamiliar with the need for smoke stopper and what they do this is great. but for myself who has been thru over 30 builds now I want that mix of safety AND feed back.

Good on you guys for taking the time to work that out as it seems well designed and well built. The hobby has needed a solution for a long time for the new influx of people getting into RC everything not just flight. I also see you have listened to inputs from the community since the first version you posted a few months back. Again well done as a company that is HUGE.