VIFLY X150 – The World’s Fastest Mini Racing Quad

johnq816

VIFLY just released a new 150mm X style racing quad-the X150, this model focuses on speed and power. It adopts 150mm airframe to keep the lightest weight but compatible with 4’’ propellers. In the market, almost no competitors can put 4’’ props on 150mm size. The replaceable 4 arms are super-narrow (6mm) and ultra-thick (5mm) that ensure the speed and durability.

x15001.jpg

FEATURES

150mm Class Frame for 4’’ Propellers
Lightweight and high performance, extremely fast

x15002.jpg

Super-narrow (6mm) & Ultra-thick (5mm) 3K Carbon Fiber Arms
Faster respond and incredible ability to withstand violent crash

x15004.jpg

Lighter than 250g
No FAA registry needed

x15005.jpg

Foxeer Arrow Micro CCD Camera
Wide dynamic range, excellent image

x15003.jpg

SunnySky 1406-3300KV Brushless Motors and 4-in-1 BLHeli-S 20A ESCS
The large capacity motors combined with 150mm size makes the drone superbly powerful. The 4-in-1 ESC is soldering free and easy to replace.

x15007.jpg

VIFLY User-friendly Designs
LED display shows the battery voltage and video transmission channel. One button switches to change the video channel and output power.

x15006.jpg

MORE DETAILS:http://www.viflydrone.com/x150.html

PS: We are looking for professional reviews to review this unit. You can reply below or PM me.

johnq816

TechSpecs

Size (L x W x H):125x125x50mm

Wheelbase:150mm

Weight:174g (Battery excluded)

Remote Controller:RadioLink T8FB 8 Channels (RTF Version)

Receiver:RadioLink R8FM 8 Channels SBUS (RTF Version)

Flight Controller: Omnibus F4, CPU 168MHz

Firmware: BetaFlight

OSD: BetaFlight OSD

Brushless Motor: SunnySky 1406-3300KV

ESC: BLHeli-S 20A DShot600

Gyro: SPI, 8KHz loop speed

Propeller: DAL T4045

Battery:11.1V 850mAh 35C 3S Li-PO / 14.8V 550mAh 35C 4S Li-PO (optional)

Battery Socket: XT30

Max Battery Size (L x W x H):55x30x30mm

Flight Time:8-10 mins(3S) / 8-10 mins(4S)

Working Environment:0℃ ~ +40℃

Camera

Sensor:1/3" Sony SUPER HAD II CCD

Horizontal Resolution: 600TVL

Field of view:150°

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Sooo uhm.. it hovers fine... Where does the "Worlds fastest drone" fit in? Anything to remotely prove this statement? I know these little things are getting fast but "Worlds Fastest" is a bold claim with out any race or speed based proof let alone any official clocking. What batteries will be needed for the record setting runs on this. I am 100% positive it aint happening on 35c batteries. Got any footage with this flying over the 200kph (119 mph) mark? I am really interested as I am a speed freak and am pushing to break 100 mph (160kph)with my best quad.

BTW for general information the official world record was set in June of this year at 163.5 mph (263 kph) just to see where the goal line is.

http://guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2017/7/the-drone-racing-league-builds-the-worlds-fastest-racing-drone-482701

Bricks

Master member
Tick Tock Tick Tock I thought the same as you posted they do not really give a lot of information or proof how fast it is. I could not even find battery size they are using.

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
Tick Tock Tick Tock I thought the same as you posted they do not really give a lot of information or proof how fast it is. I could not even find battery size they are using.

Battery:11.1V 850mAh 35C 3S Li-PO / 14.8V 550mAh 35C 4S Li-PO (optional) per the second post. Something tells me that by going fast that 14 minute flight time goes out the window.

Dear JohnQ, how about a radar speed test?

johnq816

Battery:11.1V 850mAh 35C 3S Li-PO / 14.8V 550mAh 35C 4S Li-PO (optional) per the second post. Something tells me that by going fast that 14 minute flight time goes out the window.

Dear JohnQ, how about a radar speed test?

Not yet, but we will have a professional pilot to test it.

johnq816

VIFLY is having a GIVEAWAY now on their Facebook page! Like their Facebook page and comment tag at least 3 of your FPV friends, then you have the chance to have X150 for FREE!

Winner will be drawn randomly on Jan.15th and announced on their Facebook page.

Facebook link:https://www.facebook.com/viflydrone/
Go check your luck!

johnq816

Sooo uhm.. it hovers fine... Where does the "Worlds fastest drone" fit in? Anything to remotely prove this statement? I know these little things are getting fast but "Worlds Fastest" is a bold claim with out any race or speed based proof let alone any official clocking. What batteries will be needed for the record setting runs on this. I am 100% positive it aint happening on 35c batteries. Got any footage with this flying over the 200kph (119 mph) mark? I am really interested as I am a speed freak and am pushing to break 100 mph (160kph)with my best quad.

BTW for general information the official world record was set in June of this year at 163.5 mph (263 kph) just to see where the goal line is.

http://guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2017/7/the-drone-racing-league-builds-the-worlds-fastest-racing-drone-482701

Our VIFLY X150 is the fastest racing drone under the 250g (including a battery), since we adopted 4” props in 150mm frame. Almost no competitors can do this.Almost no competitors in the same size could beat us.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Ahh so standard marketing.. Ours is the worlds fastest.. then only for its size. Still no proof. I will venture a guess that the next step is its fastest in its class within "X" limitations like only on a Tuesday with a tail wind and a full gibbous moon in the sky.

Sorry mate been around a while to know that a production drone will not ever be the "Fastest" in class as have most people here. You would do better going the durability and reliable route which then brings up the question for a production model how true can that really be within a process made to keep costs as low as possible.

Like many others with more then five minutes in the multi rotor community we know what we are looking at. Instead of trying to hype the community with advertising cliche's specially in a place like this maybe show us you put out a decent product. FT does this very well. We KNOW all the products they sell are not the fastest or the best or the most durable. They do give examples of real life use to let us make informed decisions. Stew over at UAVFutures does this pretty good to. He breaks down the product showing strengths AND weaknesses then puts it in real world use and gives a summary of how it performed and held up. If you want to stay in a market that is so saturated with everyone and their brother trying to sell their version of the best then you need to step up the game and show people the best. Just attaching words to pretty pictures wont keep you in the game long.

@Cranial.... I could do 12 -15 minutes flights on my heavy Versacopter with a 3s 2200 mah 25c battery just cruising around enjoying the scenery. As soon as I started doing anything other then that flight times dropped. Its pretty standard now with the battery structures that if you fly at a race style pace you can get 2-3 minutes in the air. When you run full tilt boogie at top speed a minute and a half is long for any quad.

My Gremlin is most impressive in this regard as I can get 3-4 minutes rippin the snot out of it with just a 450 mah 45c battery so this may have some potential but certainly not anything near the hype in its advertising.

@John... I am not ripping your product mate I am just saying that the advertising is a tad over the top and letting you know the rest of the world sees this as well. Hopefully being a bit more honest and less hype along with some real world proof of how well it truly does would go a lot farther in the community then what has been presented thus far.