Vinyl graphics and plotted plans

Revenger

Hi Everyone,

I am new here and would like to offer my services to this RC community. I have been providing many other forums with extremely affordable vinyl graphics and decals for all type of RC (and life size vehicles).

I can make available vinyl graphics, decals and also which I think will be a great help to this community is the ability to provide RC plans plotted (pen) on white paper (single sheet max width 22in x 10 feet long)that could help the user in actually cutting the material without risking damaging the actual plan.

I am extremely excited in being part of this community and look forward in helping you make great looking RC models.

As always we accept all jobs and no job is too small.

Thank you in advance
www.facebook.com/piercitygraphics
Rui

eagle4

Welcome to the forums mate

A couple of questions for you about your Vinyl graphics.

Can you do multiple colours on one print? or is each print only single colours?

You mention that no job is too small, are there discounts for large jobs?

Do you require the images you print to be supplied in a particular format?

What is the process of getting a print done?

Roughly what kind of prices is it to get something printed out? lets say something roughly the size of a car's bumper sticker?

Revenger

Hello eagle4,

yes I can make multiple color decals/graphics by layering the different colors. My work is done on diecut vinyl meaning it is cut from a sheet of material and not printed. I find that there too many drawbacks with printed graphics.

Absolutely on the discounts, typically the larger the least expensive it gets (up to a point) since it requires less meticulous labor to prepare the decals/graphics.

All graphics artwork requires to be in a vector format (not .jpg, bmp, tiff, etc.) for my software, so It would speed up the process if the customer has the artwork in a vector format (.ai, eps, etc)...but it is not necessary, I can vectorize just about any image given by the customer at absolutely no cost (most shops will not do this at all).

I would say the process begins with an idea as an electronics file or a simple good quality photo (that I could vectorize) followed by the color(s), size and quantity.

As an example a 3in x 6in single color decal would cost $2.50.

I hope this helped.
Best regards,
Rui

Revenger

Hello Everyone,

as a quick reminder. We can make extremely affordable vinyl graphics for our planes.
These decals and graphics will set you project apart for next to nothing.
We do not charge for anything except the decal and no job is too small (or too large).

Thank you for reading and we hope to hear from you.

Please visit our facebook page for free offers and giveaways.
Best regards,
Rui

Revenger

Hi everyone,

Our website has just gone live!

Please check us out for anything related to vinyl graphics.
No job is too large or small.

Www.piercitygraphics.com

Happy holidays.
Rui

Hello Everyone,

as a quick reminder. We can make extremely affordable vinyl graphics for our planes.
These decals and graphics will set you project apart for next to nothing.
We do not charge for anything except the decal and no job is too small (or too large).

Thank you for reading and we hope to hear from you.

Please visit our facebook page for free offers and giveaways.
Best regards,
Rui

Revenger

Hello everyone,
Just a quick reminder, we can make extremelly affordable vinyl decals in just about any color and size.
We always add some free decal goodies with every order and can work out group discounts.

If there is enough interest we could send a free sample if what we do for a review.

Thank you
Rui