• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

VonHelton Flugzeugwerke

Yep! Still not entirely sure why I can't get a plane off the ground. I guess there's a lot of wind sheer around that barn. I'll just have to hand launch my planes for the time being.

:coffee:
Could it be that your landing gear is to far forward?? If the rotational point of the landing gear is to far forward, then that could cause your problem... The landing gear should just about always be a little in front of the Cg for taildgraggers.👍

Could it be that your landing gear is to far forward?? If the rotational point of the landing gear is to far forward, then that could cause your problem... The landing gear should just about always be a little in front of the Cg for taildgraggers.👍
More than one aircraft is involved, so no. Like I said, it's most likely turbulence around that barn. What I MAY do, is try the driveway & see if that's any better. But for now, hand launching assures a flight with minimal damage.

(y)