• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Pumpkin drop event

Vortex 150 jr9303 DSMX-Quad-Receiver-Diversity

Vman

I just purchased the vortex 150, looks awesome, and the DSMX-quad-receiver-diversity and when I try to set up the quad I cannot get past the first menu in the wizard. The receiver binds to the jr 9303 radio. The receiver LED is a solid yellow but the vortex wizard shows that it cannot find the receiver. What's wrong, is this a bad combination of transmitter and receiver?
Thanks

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Vman,
I apologize for not having greeted you before and I appreciate your patience in getting a response.

Would you be so kind as to introduce yourself with some information about yourself?

Welcome to the forum.
—Jim

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Mentor
Doesn't sound like it bound properly if you have a yellow light but I have no experience with DSMX stuff. Usually a green led represents a properly bound and functioning status on any receiver I have ever seen.

Vman

Dumped the JR and went with the Taranis X9D Plus with XSR receiver. Maidened last night, works great. A bit too much with 4 cells in the small gym. Cant wait to get it outside.