VOTE!

Randomkid87

B585E1A7-C8DF-4A33-9626-ED8F956F1AE3.jpeg
7D6BD0B3-AFBB-47F8-B51E-E95A930D65F7.jpeg
which do y’all like better

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
I like the one on top. Are you in any kind of freelance or professional photography? You could make decent money selling pictures like those.

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
I gotta throw my vote for the top one as well. They're both great shots, but the retaining pond in the bottom shot detracts from what was almost a very ethereal shot.

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
The top one has a post card feel to it so I would say the top is the better of the two, if that's what I have to choose from. Given the shots though, I am guessing this isn't your first rodeo. This is on a DJI? Sweet stills man! Do you have vids?

The bottom one has potential but the pond bank doesn't look natural. Unless that's what you were goin for. Photo's like this would force me to invite you to do aerial vids of me flying. Can you chase planes faster then 60kph?

Randomkid87

I gotta throw my vote for the top one as well. They're both great shots, but the retaining pond in the bottom shot detracts from what was almost a very ethereal shot.
agreed as a photographer that totally annoys me and But I wanted those flares so 🤷‍♂️

Randomkid87

The top one has a post card feel to it so I would say the top is the better of the two, if that's what I have to choose from. Given the shots though, I am guessing this isn't your first rodeo. This is on a DJI? Sweet stills man! Do you have vids?

The bottom one has potential but the pond bank doesn't look natural. Unless that's what you were goin for. Photo's like this would force me to invite you to do aerial vids of me flying. Can you chase planes faster then 60kph?
Definitely not my first rodeo, yes I have a video from that morning I’m posting later today, yeah I don’t like how my pond bank is there, maybe to fix that is getting closer to the trees, I would love to video you flying! My drone only tops out at around 35 mph or 58 kph so it should keep up if u don’t do crazy things and hit my drone😂

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
I'm a fisherman so I like the water.. Still, I vote for the top photo too. It's gorgeous. :)

I think it's not the water of the pond that detracts from the bottom photo, it is the berm.

You have a magnificent ray of light coming through the trees but it stops at the berm, never reaching the bottom edge of the photo. The dirt berm is between the viewer and the light.

I'd look for an angle where I could get the reflections off the water without the berm. If the sun rays reflecting off the water went all the way to the bottom of the photo I think the vote might reverse...

Just my $.02.

Great photos.