VP SideWinder

Wildthing

Legendary member
Dozer is all together and ready for it's new maiden. It shouldn't come apart even with my landings. :)

2019_1126_143456_001.JPG
2019_1126_143501_002.JPG
2019_1126_143508_003.JPG
2019_1126_143516_004.JPG

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
took out the new Sidewinder, this is the foam version, probably 1/2 the weight if not more then the coroplast build and it is a winner. My longest inverted too, I do need to practice more maneuvers .

That was awesome! 3 full inverted figure eights and then some, dig it! They fly so smooth, you can definitely see the difference in how the two fly, the FB one looks more nimble and responsive

Wildthing

Legendary member
That was awesome! 3 full inverted figure eights and then some, dig it! They fly so smooth, you can definitely see the difference in how the two fly, the FB one looks more nimble and responsive
I think the Baron has slightly larger control surfaces so with the exact same settings in the TX the baron is slightly more agile. But all you do for the Sidewinder is turn them up slightly.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Thanks for sharing the video. Nice flying!