VTOL elevator channel reverse on transistion to fixed wing.

Yashas Prabhu

Hello guys ,
I am currently working on a VTOL(Quadplane). I did a radio calibration Qgroundcontrol and the channels are proper (not reversed )in quad mode.
but as soon as I switch into fixed-wing mode THE elevator channel reverse. Can anybody help me out in reversing the channel for the elevator?
thankyou:)

Scotto

Elite member
Sounds cool. Id like to see pictures. What kind of radio are you using? Are your two flight modes just on a switch? If it was Id think you could just tell it to reverse in just that flight mode.

Yashas Prabhu

Sounds cool. Id like to see pictures. What kind of radio are you using? Are your two flight modes just on a switch? If it was Id think you could just tell it to reverse in just that flight mode.
I am using a taranis x9lite. Yes, I have set up the transition mode on a two-way switch.

Yashas Prabhu

You need to do the reversing in the flight controller, not on the Tx.
You will need to provide more information about your setup if you want more specific advice, like what flight controller are you using?[/QUOTII
I am using a pixhawk 2.4.8 . I configured my setup using q-ground control. It's a quad plane setup.

Yashas Prabhu

I did try creating a separate profile, turns out it gets reversed in vertical takeoff mode too. should try reversing it on the ground station.

Yashas Prabhu

You need to do the reversing in the flight controller, not on the Tx.
You will need to provide more information about your setup if you want more specific advice, like what flight controller are you using?
yeah . It worked. found the channel it was linked on the ground-sataion and reversed it.
Thank-You :):)