Vtx advice

Kflight17

Was looking into getting a new vtx everyone is recommending me the tbs unify but I’m not sure what I should go with the pro the evo etc I run a 5 in freestyle setup with dom v3s and furious rx what do you all think? Looking to stay away from ufl antenna styles

Liam B

The one that I linked is 25-200-600-1W adjustable. It's very very capable. I've been using one since August last year now.

FDS

Elite member
I get a nice feed off the Eachine 5258, it’s variable power output and not expensive.
Clean signal has lots to do with antennae placement, environment, receiver and if you have them mmcx pigtail condition. Amplifying a poor signal won’t automatically clean it up.

Kflight17

I get a nice feed off the Eachine 5258, it’s variable power output and not expensive.
Clean signal has lots to do with antennae placement, environment, receiver and if you have them mmcx pigtail condition. Amplifying a poor signal won’t automatically clean it up.
It’s honestly my antenna I believe I have a hglrc 350mw but it’s an fl antenna and it’s garbage it falls out so much I just want to get away from it and get something newer