Walkera runner 250c lipo

DANIELDVP

Hi,
I would like to know if can I use another lipo batt with more power with the Walkera runner 250c.
The Walkera runner 250c is coming with

11.1V 2200mAh 25C 3S LiPo batt.

Thanks

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I started with a runner 250. Watched all the videos and did all the strengthening mods I came across.

No matter what you do to it it will never be durable enough to be more then a cruiser. Adding more power to it would just make you want to push harder and it will at some point become an expensive paper weight or worse a pile of rubble. My suggestion would be to up mah pack size and maybe a bit higher c rating and convert that over to more of a phantom style camera drone. I would think you could maybe step up to 2500 possibly as high as 3000 mah packs. Maybe fly on your 2200 battery and add dead weight to the craft to simulate the difference between the larger packs and see if the motors start to complain before investing money into new packs. Just remember that heavier all up weight = more damage in a crash.

If you wish to fly harder and faster its time to step up to full on carbon race / freestyle frames