Walking in the Air

AirViking

Crash Test Dummy
I originally posted this on FliteTest's FaceBook wall - and was encouraged to also put it in the forum. So here it is - some West Norway videos - stunning landscape, and just a teaser for what is about to come.

teflyer

Full Circle
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! The music and the video just match so well and the scenery of the sunrises are absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
Very cool. For some reason, that song has always stuck with me from when I first learnt it as a boy soprano... Beautiful video and inspires me find some iconic Australian bushland to show off to the world.

teflyer

Full Circle
yeah,... judging these videos is all about personal preference :)
Personally, I like it just the way it is. Nice, simple, elegant. But of course I like nice simple things that work, what I and some others call "the elegant solution."

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
yeah,... judging these videos is all about personal preference :)
Personally, I like it just the way it is. Nice, simple, elegant. But of course I like nice simple things that work, what I and some others call "the elegant solution."

Oh, I meant the music, the video is perfect! The music is also a good choice, but I prefer an alternate version of the same song :)