Wally Slow Fly and Big Wally Wheels Plans

Wally Slow Fly and Big Wally Wheels Plans 1.1

Please log in to download

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Rasterize submitted a new resource:

Wally Slow Fly and Big Wally Wheels Plans - Plans for the Wally Slow Fly and Big Wally Wheels

"Wally Slow Fly" (my daughter named him) is inspired by Laines Planes "Norman" (check that out here http://lainesplanes.com/) and community member "sundown57". So I made some plans for a 58" wingspan slow flyer with mega big wheels and a goofy little grin with googly eyes. What a relaxing blast to fly! I had a bit of a breeze and had this thing literally stopped in mid air! Ran two 3300...

Read more about this resource...

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Thats pretty cool. I got to see the real Norman at FFO17. He even got a sound module upgrade that year.

What he didnt have was those massive Mikey Thompson wrinkle walls you have. Does that go to the drag strip on weekends instead of the flight line by chance?

sooriginl

i love it. A fresh alternative to cub/bush planes for landing in dirt and sand fields out here in the southwest. looking forward to the build.

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Any chance there is a full sheet size set of these plans? I'd like to build this guy and it seems like a good candidate for the CNC needle cutter when I get it set up.

You mean set them up for a 20X30 sized sheet? I suppose that's doable. I have to look up my original plans. I'll let you know.

luvmy40

Elite member
You mean set them up for a 20X30 sized sheet? I suppose that's doable. I have to look up my original plans. I'll let you know.
Yes, that's exactly what I mean. Thanks for looking.
I am sure there is a way to combine the tiles in Inkspot, but I haven't really started playing with it at all yet.