• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wanted: Any Aircraft, electronics or especially a transmitter - UT, willing to pay shipping

Hey, I am 17 and recently got my private pilots license on a Air Force scholarship over the span of 6 weeks. However, I cannot afford to continue flying much at all and have decided to go back to RC.

I would love some help getting into this hobby again in the form of whatever supplies you no longer need or want. I’m looking to build a FT plane and would especially love some help on the electronics side. I’m willing to pay reasonable prices for used gear.

Thanks,

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Congrats on the scholarship and license! :D

I happen to be in need of some downsizing. Where are you located (state/country)?

I'll PM you some items that might be helpful - just need to think about your shipping budget :D

b-29er

Hey, I am 17 and recently got my private pilots license on a Air Force scholarship over the span of 6 weeks. However, I cannot afford to continue flying much at all and have decided to go back to RC.

I would love some help getting into this hobby again in the form of whatever supplies you no longer need or want. I’m looking to build a FT plane and would especially love some help on the electronics side. I’m willing to pay reasonable prices for used gear.

Thanks,
Congrats on the pilots license. I got mine about 2.5yrs ago, havent flown full size since, too much $ to get tied up in a club. How long have you been flying RC, and what kind of planes were you flying?

Congrats on the pilots license. I got mine about 2.5yrs ago, havent flown full size since, too much $ to get tied up in a club. How long have you been flying RC, and what kind of planes were you flying?
I've been flying rc non seriously for 7 years. I own a hobbyzone super cub LP that I'd pretty much stock. I have flown various other aircraft though including small indoor 3D aircraft, some FT Jets, a glider or two, and I've flown a few other various aircraft as well. So I have enough skill to get most decent aircraft through the air but I'm eager to learn how to really fly them and do more than basic loops and rolls.

I have had a few people (including one from this forum) all help me out to get a package together to build myself a new plane that I can learn all that with (still trying to decide which one). So I can call this need met and resources can be spread to other needs :)