Wanted: Cheap Used 3D printer!

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
Hi everyone,

For a few years I have really wanted a 3d printer but cost was the main thing holding me back. Reading all the threads about 3D printing has really made me want one again. I am looking for a cheap used 3D printer to get me started(Or if someone just want's to get rid of one, I'll pay shipping if they will send to me).

Thank you,
-Jeremy

Bricks

Master member
Have you checked the local Craigslist or Facebook Market placeI have seen good used printers go for a good price. Plus many i have seen have had some updates done to them to make them even better.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
I have been checking my local boards for the last week but have not seen any good deals. The "cheap" ones I saw would end up needing major rework and cost more than a cheap new printer. I keep looking though, because every now and then, somebody is just trying to unload something.

Zetoyoc

Elite member
Many things I would buy cheap used but I am not sure I would for the 3d printer. The ender 3 is more expensive but new at $180 and works out of the box is a good deal . Most of the used printers I have seen are in need of repair or never worked that well in the first place.

After saying all that, if you are handy and creative and don't mind the tinkering and some frustration there is a lot that can be done on a very small budget too. Keep checking the adds and something may pop up. Or go the complete build it all yourself route and buy a few bits at a time .

Good luck

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
Many things I would buy cheap used but I am not sure I would for the 3d printer. The ender 3 is more expensive but new at $180 and works out of the box is a good deal . Most of the used printers I have seen are in need of repair or never worked that well in the first place.

After saying all that, if you are handy and creative and don't mind the tinkering and some frustration there is a lot that can be done on a very small budget too. Keep checking the adds and something may pop up. Or go the complete build it all yourself route and buy a few bits at a time .

Good luck

Ok, Thank you!