Wanted: Suggestions for Small to Medium Size FT FPV Ship

Mach_3

I'm looking to build a small to medium size FPV ship for this flying season. What FT model would you guys suggest? Which would produce fairly stable FPV footage? I was thinking maybe the mini arrow but I already have one built and there's not too much room to stuff fpv gear in there. Should I just try to fit FPV gear in the arrow or is there another FT design that would be better for FPV?

Chuppster

If you want room the Spear has tons of it! Also, the Explorer has an abundance of room. These may be bigger than you are thinking, but they should do the trick.

RotorBearron

I'm looking to build a small to medium size FPV ship for this flying season. What FT model would you guys suggest? Which would produce fairly stable FPV footage? I was thinking maybe the mini arrow but I already have one built and there's not too much room to stuff fpv gear in there. Should I just try to fit FPV gear in the arrow or is there another FT design that would be better for FPV?

You might try looking at the Versa Wing series. I built one as FPV, but I think I left the elevon pushrod guides (coffee stirrers) too short to keep the pushrod from bending. I need to fix, but haven't.

Spread Your Wing,
Daryl, aka RotorBearron

Bricks

Master member
You might try looking at the Versa Wing series. I built one as FPV, but I think I left the elevon pushrod guides (coffee stirrers) too short to keep the pushrod from bending. I need to fix, but haven't.

Spread Your Wing,
Daryl, aka RotorBearron

Yep as RB said I really like my Blunt Nose Versa for FPV.