• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

war planes / large scale balsa plane kits

im looking for a place to buy replica war planes or large scale planes for a reasonable price. im just getting into balsa and im addicted to it. but im having trouble finding them online. i like large scale and all i can find is small scale. im looking for a minimum of 70 inch wingspan. any help would be greatly appreciated.

SquirrelTail

im looking for a place to buy replica war planes or large scale planes for a reasonable price. im just getting into balsa and im addicted to it. but im having trouble finding them online. i like large scale and all i can find is small scale. im looking for a minimum of 70 inch wingspan. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Check out fokkerc.com

105 inches was the largest wingspanI saw on their site. Not too many war birds though.
Here's another one: shop.balsausa.com They are quite spendy, but have some big kits. Mostly WW1 warbirds, but they do have a pretty nice p51 with a 65 inch wing span.