• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Pumpkin drop event

We Got a Runner

Firstly: Misspelled "cushion" in the vid; I'm well aware, just too lazy to fix it.
Secondly: If you're going to fly an X11C, DON"T take it up high. The transmitter loses its connection at about 50 feet away. (maybe just a crap tx, idk)
If the video doesn't play, you may need to be logged into Facebook
[video]https://www.facebook.com/jerry.black2/videos/10204651031936823/?l=2535986304622276434[/video]

I lost my x11c in a tree ( I think) like months ago and looked for 1 week straight and have never found it. I really just want to see the video from it because I know after raid and snow there is no way it would work. and btw I would fly as high as it goes lol but carefully which was hard

I can relate. Had my X11 lose signal and crash land into neighbors backyard. In the snow. My neighbors aren't the best so I was kinda hesitant to ask but I got it back. Fun times!

Also, my tx loses signal. It doesn't matter if it is far away. It powers off all of a sudden then I have to turn it back on. Has anything happened like that with you. I got a new tx though.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Mentor
Might wanna start a you tube account. Some people like myself wont touch face book if you paid me to. That and they still use flash which a lot of people are getting away from due to so many security issues with it these days.