We Need a Flite School

Cool. But when you added power you had issues? If you could post a vid showing one of your attempts we could assess the problems and help you out.
here is the vid of the flight:
It appears to go into a powered stall and then into a osculating stall after veering to the left. I think that my main problem is me being to exaggerated in my stick movements but I was wondering what you think is going on:)

at the end of the flight I pinweeled and broke the tail:cry:

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
here is the vid of the flight:
It appears to go into a powered stall and then into a osculating stall after veering to the left. I think that my main problem is me being to exaggerated in my stick movements but I was wondering what you think is going on:)

at the end of the flight I pinweeled and broke the tail:cry:
Well, to me it looks like the plane is doing what it is supposed to and you are giving it too much input. Are you using expo? If not I’d recommend maybe reducing the throws to 70% with 30% expo and then trying again... I also think you are using too much throttle. But hey - you are able to keep it in the air for a few seconds and not crash as soon as you launch. That was better than my first flights! Keep it up and I think you will be flying a whole battery pack in no time. Good luck!

Reactions: FDS

FDS

Elite member
Dial back your rates. Comment above is spot on. We all did that to begin with. Smaller control inputs = better.
I had 45% of the total throw on my ailerons for my first 3 months to help me stay the right way up!
This is what I meant in your TX post about set up being more important than the cost or brand of the TX. In Flysky you set Expo to -30% to get the recommended 30% from above post.
Theres a rates screen, use the throw gauge to set low rates, then high rites, on a switch. You could have super low rates on a third position so it’s 1, super low, 2 FT low rates,3 FT high rates. When you get better you can mess more with it.