5) Anything
6) L/XL depends on sizes.

What is FliteTest without an scandinavian? =D

Last edited:

ScottyWarpNine

Mostly Harmless
1) Nicholas DiVitto
2) North Canton, OH
3) Camping onsite. Will be arriving Thursday morning (or earlier if needed) and will be leaving sometime on sunday. I'm willing to work portions of any day whenever it is needed.
4) I prefer mornings, but whenever help is needed, I'll give it.
5) My top picks are Build area, First Aid, Flight Line, Maintenance, trash, whatever really.
6) Large

hamburgrd

VOLUNTEERS READ THIS!

Now that I have your attention, thanks for signing up to help with Flite Fest 2014.

*I have it on good authority, the Fest Volunteers will be getting a few perks not available to other Fest Guests.

In order to make sure all of the tasks that need doing will have someone to get them done, I'll be putting together a preliminary schedule. If you'd make a post with the following I can get started on it right away.

1) First and last name.
2) City and State of residence.
3) Days you're willing to volunteers. (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
4) Part of the day you'd be available. (Morning, Afternoon, Evening.)
5) Which task do you think you'd best be able to help
with. (Choose from the tasks listed below)
6) T-Shirt size

Parking/Greeters
Welcome Tent
Build Area
First Aid
Flite Line
Trash
Maintenance
Camping Area
Inflatable Playground

1. Eric Engstrom
2. Greenville PA
3. Thursday, Friday, Saturday
4. afternoon/evening
5. flight line
trash
maintenance
camping
Build Area
6. XL

PlaneAddicted

Cub Crazy
1) John and Lucas(son, 12) Russcher
2) Zeeland, MI
3) Friday and Saturday
4) Afternoon preferably, or Morning or Evening if needed
5) Parking/Greeter, Welcome Tent, Flite Line, Trash, Camping Area, Inflatable Playground
6) Me: XXL, Lucas: small

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Yup teach is picking him up at the train station and then all three of us are driving out. It should be a good time

He's taking the train . . . from NORWAY?!?!?

wow, FC. you must be great at holding your breath . . .

Trimax

1)Curt Barrett
2)Carrollton, Ohio
3)Wednesday-Sun
4)Perfer mornings but when ever needed
5)Welcome Tent, First Aid, Maintenance
6)Xl

this is going to be a Blast!! Also will be great to meet the members here!!!:D
I am from the area so any of you guy are welcome to call me if theres something you need
before arriving or direction along the way once you get closer. 330-705-1625

volunteer

sean corcoran
corning new york
thursday till sunday
can work any time but i need to get my fly on to
i love to build so the build area first
welcome tent and flite line
3x shirt
cant wait till im there

seajones

Volunteer

Chris Jones
Louisville, ky
friday till sunday noonish
any time but, i turn onto a pumpkin if i dont fly regulatly
Pretty much anything... Whatever needs done
lg shirt

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I'd like to say thanks to everyone who has signed up so far. At this time I've got 43 volunteers signed up and I have a job for each and every one of them.

My goal is to take as much of the stress off of the Flite Test crew as possible, while not burdening the volunteers too much either. I know that you're all giving up some of your free time at the event to help and I greatly appreciate that.

We're going to be busy. The numbers for this event are rivaling that of SEFF in Georgia. That's an event that's grown over the course of several years. So, the Flite Test guys are jumping into their first one with both feet. There's going to be glitches, and I'm depending on you guys to help identify them and if possible, correct them before they become problems. I'm excited though, because I know that we have an advantage, we all have a common goal of making this event work. I know everyone who has taken the time to post here wants to see this event do well, and become an annual gathering of friends and family.

I'll be flying into Ohio on Monday, and I should be on site by Wednesday. I'm looking forward to working with all of you, some that I've "known" for years without meeting, others that I expect will be friends in short order that I hope to know for years to come. We're going to have a task ahead of us, but I think we'll have fun doing it.

Thanks guys! I'll see you at Flite Fest!

-Fred

ZEPHYRECAINE

Jason Leake, Jessica (17), Jacob (13), Joshua (8)
Hickory Hills, IL
Fri, Sat, Sun
Morning, Afternoon. Arriving late Thur night, Leaving early Mon.
Trash, RV area, Welcome area, Inflatable Area, Figure easier to watch kids at those areas, but anywhere I'm needed.
XL ( L, L, M) If the kids needs them

Have HAM HT if needed.

abieex

Mentor
volunteer

steve schwartz
akron, ohio
willing to help with anything anytime. I do have camper/rv experience
shirt Xlg
avail monday thru to sunday with the exception of tuesday

Ill be staying at my camper close to Malvern

call at 1-330-958-3368 if need anything

HomeBuildHobbies

1) Kenneth White
2) Council Bluffs, Iowa
3) Thursday Friday Half of saturday Sunday
4) Morning, Afternoon, And Evening (morning and evening on saturday) just need some flight time and time with my wife and son on saturday
5) Build Tent, flight line, buddy boxing, pretty much wherever you need me!
6) XL

I can be reached at any hour via skype: designsbyken
Phone: 402 208 2599 (is off till the 28th of this month)
and email: thepagemastr@gmail.com

Im also bringing a FPV setup made for the newest of the new fliers (i trained my wife with it who had never even touched an rc controller before) Ill be happy to have it setup and let people play around and try FPV for the first time. If I have the opportunity to stock up on FPV gear Il prolly bring along Some RTF begginner 5.8ghz FPV kits to sell for around $150 roughly, If i do, then after i take out what i paid to get the hardware the actual profits I will be donating to flite test to help keep the community going

Last edited:

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
1) Kenneth White
2) Council Bluffs, Iowa
3) Thursday Friday Half of saturday Sunday
4) Morning, Afternoon, And Evening (morning and evening on saturday) just need some flight time and time with my wife and son on saturday
5) Build Tent, flight line, buddy boxing, pretty much wherever you need me!
6) XL

I can be reached at any hour via skype: designsbyken
Phone: 402 208 2599 (is off till the 28th of this month)
and email: thepagemastr@gmail.com

Im also bringing a FPV setup made for the newest of the new fliers (i trained my wife with it who had never even touched an rc controller before) Ill be happy to have it setup and let people play around and try FPV for the first time. If I have the opportunity to stock up on FPV gear Il prolly bring along Some RTF begginner 5.8ghz FPV kits to sell for around $150 roughly, If i do, then after i take out what i paid to get the hardware the actual profits I will be donating to flite test to help keep the community going

Hey Kenneth,

This thread was for the 2014 volunteer list . . . and yeah, we've forgotten to lock it :eek:

you can wander over here to sign up with the build area:

http://forum.flitetest.com/showthread.php?14900-Flite-Fest-2015-Volunteers-Area

or one of those "other" team's threads ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.