WELL HELLO THERE - HOW YOU DOIN'....

Sean Herron

Hello,

Just registered and what not - winter is coming to BC - rain rain and then it rains - so I am going to do some foamies - for when and if it stops raining.

We have a great flying field and RC car track here - and my kid is showing some interest - so time to get back at it.

When I was a kid - never mind how old I am - RC was expensive - batteries and motors were stupid - and there was no Internet - my first computer was a Commodore 64 to say the least - wish I still had it - kept my Atari though...

I built and designed boats - mega yachts for 20 plus years - I don't why - nobody even gave me a shirt - enough of that nonsense - time to get back to my childhood again - with my child...

Attached is a bit of a pillage job in PhotoShop - my little family in a Bird Dog - I also use Rhino3D for design work - looking to have some fun - as they say...

Thanks to Admin for clearing up the forum thingee for me...

Attachments

• NAFI BIG BIRD DOG 01 FLAT.jpg
    NAFI BIG BIRD DOG 01 FLAT.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
Doing fine, thanks for asking. Welcome, it’s building season for me also. I’m planning to build 3-4 each of my favorite FT plane so when summer come I can spend more time flying.