Well that happened.

Thorondor

I charge two batteries for my Tiny Whoop in my upstairs room. I take both down to the basement. I fly in my basement for one pack. I set the batteries down and let the motors cool down before putting a battery back in and flying for another pack. My Whoop mysteriously cuts off mid-flight. I thought it was a damaged connector at first. I check the voltage on both batteries upstairs and one of them is still at full charge. I flew a battery into oblivion because I accidentally picked up the same one for both flights. Label your batteries.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
I charge two batteries for my Tiny Whoop in my upstairs room. I take both down to the basement. I fly in my basement for one pack. I set the batteries down and let the motors cool down before putting a battery back in and flying for another pack. My Whoop mysteriously cuts off mid-flight. I thought it was a damaged connector at first. I check the voltage on both batteries upstairs and one of them is still at full charge. I flew a battery into oblivion because I accidentally picked up the same one for both flights. Label your batteries.

Does your TinyWhoop have Betaflight on it? If so, most newer versions have a voltage meter that will give you a readout when you're flying. It might help you to see a full or low battery when you plug it in, before flying?

Thorondor

Does your TinyWhoop have Betaflight on it? If so, most newer versions have a voltage meter that will give you a readout when you're flying. It might help you to see a full or low battery when you plug it in, before flying?
I have a voltage meter displayed, but I must have seen 3.1 V and thought 4.1 V. At least now I'll remember to check my voltage before takeoff.

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
Because I got my batteries mixed up I almost drove one of my rc planes into the marsh, luckily I realized what was happening, but only by 3 seconds :)

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
I have a voltage meter displayed, but I must have seen 3.1 V and thought 4.1 V. At least now I'll remember to check my voltage before takeoff.

No worries. :) I try to keep the voltage in mind when I'm flying my TinyWhoop out at the field - if that battery dies where we fly our micros, it can be a NIGHTMARE trying to find a downed quad in the knee-high grass.