Solved Wet Grass and DTFB

K3V0

Elite member
Sorry man, that’s a bummer. But, don’t let yourself get down. Your mustang is looking good! And you know what, we could do a group build focused on foul weather flying. It could be called cloudy with a chance of mustangs or I prefer it moist, actually. or 🎶Darling it’s better, to fly when it’s wetter🎶!

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
Sorry man, that’s a bummer. But, don’t let yourself get down. Your mustang is looking good! And you know what, we could do a group build focused on foul weather flying. It could be called cloudy with a chance of mustangs or I prefer it moist, actually. or 🎶Darling it’s better, to fly when it’s wetter🎶!
"It's Better When it's Wetter!" That SCREAMS for a group build! Glorious! I'm afraid I'm going to be a fair weather flyer, though. Foam board planes are so transient, I just can't bring myself to put a ton of effort into making them pretty or last longer. Just thinking about it, and I'm onto my next build. That's why I love these things so much. :)

K3V0

Elite member
That stuff looks pretty good! I was going to corrosion x all the electronics, like they did in the ft waterproofing video. I’m down for the challenge too! Lots of time to get it right😆