Wet Tiny Whoop!

dansteeby

Hi all, it was enevitable, my tiny whoop landed in my cat's water dish. I pulled it out immediately and dried it off, but now when I power it on, I can't get it to do anything other than play a beep-beep-beep-beep sound when I power it on. It doesn't do this beeping unless it has a battery attached (doesn't do it when plugged in to USB), and I've disabled all the beeper settings in BetaFlight on the Configuration tab to see if I could identify which beep code was beeping. The beeping continues even after turning off all the beeper configuration settings.

Time to buy another flight controller, or does anyone have anything to suggest trying first? Thanks again for any thoughts!

Bricks

Master member
Hi all, it was enevitable, my tiny whoop landed in my cat's water dish. I pulled it out immediately and dried it off, but now when I power it on, I can't get it to do anything other than play a beep-beep-beep-beep sound when I power it on. It doesn't do this beeping unless it has a battery attached (doesn't do it when plugged in to USB), and I've disabled all the beeper settings in BetaFlight on the Configuration tab to see if I could identify which beep code was beeping. The beeping continues even after turning off all the beeper configuration settings.

Time to buy another flight controller, or does anyone have anything to suggest trying first? Thanks again for any thoughts!

Did you try and rebind it? Did you make sure it sat long enough to dry out?