What about multiple FPV transmitters on a single platform?

charlizesen1

I’ve seen the flite test guys do this before. When they got the new site, Josh built a plane with three cameras on it. One for himself and two for a couple of other members to control separately so he could show them around the grounds from the air. I didn’t notice any interference between the transmitters so when is that sort of thing a problem or is it ever a problem? I’ve got a project in mind for a passenger module similar to what Josh Bixler did, but I want something that can be easily attached or removed from any vehicle, but I want to make it as problem free as I can. Any ideas folks would like to add to this would be greatly appreciated. I have not purchased hardware yet.whatsapp web 192.168.0.1 routerlogin

Last edited:

FDS

Elite member
You just put the cameras either through the flight controller, with a transmitter switch used to move between them, or have the video transmit on 3 different channels. You will only be able to view one camera at a time in your goggles.
If you use Raceband then adjacent channels have very little overlap, especially on lower power outputs. 3 all in one camera and VTX modules would be the simplest way to make your module, they are about $20 each and some have switchable power output. 25Mw is acceptable power up to 100m away without a lot of trees or buildings etc in the way. The higher the power output the more bleed through you get between channels.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
You can also mix in some circular polarized antennas. Right hand antennas and left hand antennas have a good rejection of each other. Keep in mind that even though FPV equipment has 40 channels, the channels overlap each other, you will only be able to use a maximum of 8 channels at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: FDS

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Be careful with the links provided here non are RC related and all of them look sketchy specially from unknown users.

I reported the one above to be investigated. My bet is their "professionals" would be glad to help you for a sizable donation in bitcoin to unlock your computer.

zeno17

However, I believe they stated that using different types of antennas is one way they help reduce interference. Pfizer used a right hand twist clover leaf design antenna for one and a left hand twist for the other, according to the video. Then, before filming, they do some testing to see which channels they should utilise to get the greatest signals. This may be worthwhile in your case as well. You can always send them an email and request further information.

https://router-address.com/

https://whatmyagenow.com/

Last edited: