What are other options to consider to the ElectreoHub?

Quad

What other frames are similar in functionality and size to the Electrohub and may offer some benefits? I have the 960K motors from RTFQ. thinking of making a back up copter in advance. :) Would like the motors and ESCs to interchange and be identical in case one day I decide to make a hex coptor or something like that out of the ElectreoHub kit...

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
The FT Anycopter Hub is similar and has the benefit of an included battery holder that the ElectroHub doesn't have.

Biggest benefit of the ElectroHub is the circuitry that makes one of the more difficult things obsolete - the power distribution harness which is difficult to solder.

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
I had bought the electro hub kit with the camera tray for $15 instead of $20 by itself. There is an option to buy them together with the discount. It looks like the anycopter is not sold as a kit anymore, so you would have to piece it together and I think it would cost more.

The power distribution board really helps to make the build faster and cleaner. You can still use bullet connectors if you want to be able to swap motors and escs.

There is also the knuckle quad plates in the ft store, along with the bat bone plates for a tricopter only build.