Help! what are some options for the least expensive 3 or 4 channel ESC / Radio / Controller combo board / module?

Marzipan

I stumbled upon this at GEPRC and want to buy or make something similar with my grandson.
https://geprc.com/product/twhoover-frame/

it's just the frame, so I need to provide everything else. getting the motors and batteries won't be hard, but a combo board that will work with my TX12 or T8-Lite not so much. I'm thinking, if I mod the wings I have from an Inductrix clone, I might even be able to put big enough motors / props to get some actual airtime, would delight the grandbrat beyond words.

Bo123

Elite member
I stumbled upon this at GEPRC and want to buy or make something similar with my grandson.
https://geprc.com/product/twhoover-frame/

it's just the frame, so I need to provide everything else. getting the motors and batteries won't be hard, but a combo board that will work with my TX12 or T8-Lite not so much. I'm thinking, if I mod the wings I have from an Inductrix clone, I might even be able to put big enough motors / props to get some actual airtime, would delight the grandbrat beyond words.
Haven't heard from you for a while, how have you been buddy?

Marzipan

Haven't heard from you for a while, how have you been buddy?
I'm alive. suffering terribly from sciatica and am totally wrecked all day, every day and some days I'm worse than wrecked. and while I haven't been following FT or airplanes as closely as usual...I have been learning up on off road car / truck RC as flying is quite difficult here due to how much wind and rain we have here. on top of the fact the only spot to fly is about 100m square with the next closest spot being several hours drive. :p

how about you? still flying powered gliders? actually...I should get the parts to mod the ones we bought. heheheh.

Bo123

Elite member
I'm alive. suffering terribly from sciatica and am totally wrecked all day, every day and some days I'm worse than wrecked. and while I haven't been following FT or airplanes as closely as usual...I have been learning up on off road car / truck RC as flying is quite difficult here due to how much wind and rain we have here. on top of the fact the only spot to fly is about 100m square with the next closest spot being several hours drive. :p

how about you? still flying powered gliders? actually...I should get the parts to mod the ones we bought. heheheh.
Never was flying powered gliders :ROFLMAO:. Been flying different stuff. Trying to get a glow plane flying.