What did you crash today

Wildthing

Legendary member
Well the maiden of the 3D printed Spitfire went great until I did a loop close to me over my head, lost perspective it being shiny black top and bottom and down she went. NEXT :) Video to follow :)
2019_1119_152738_001.JPG

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Well the maiden of the 3D printed Spitfire went great until I did a loop close to me over my head, lost perspective it being shiny black top and bottom and down she went. NEXT :) Video to follow :)
View attachment 148490
Well at least the 3D printer did most of the work and not you spending 2-3 days cutting and gluing one together, I bet it was a sweet flight while it lasted though?

Wildthing

Legendary member
That is one slippery bird if that was half throttle, what is the set up in there?
I don't remember the exact number on the motor ( no labels) but I think 2840 3000KV Powerup Zoom ? , 60A esc, 6X3 TGS prop and a 2200 3S battery. It doesn't take much to make it go fast. 1st time I built it was with the same motor 80A esc and on 4S and it was just nuts for speed. I then also tried a 1400kv motor on 3S with a 10X5 prop and that was fast (not as fast) but fast but because it is a belly lander that 10X5 prop dug in and broke the motor mount on landing.

Piotrsko

Master member
I hate to say it, but perhaps we need a "What didn't you crash today" that would be totally different from the current forums, kinda like America's funniest home videos

mach1 rc

Master member
Huh the maiden of the Bugatti 100p didn't go so well. I had no control over it and it just plowed straight into the ground.😥 if anyone could tell me what went wrong it would be appreciated.

BEFORE
20191121_160758.jpg
AFTER
20191122_145831.jpg

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Huh the maiden of the Bugatti 100p didn't go so well. I had no control over it and it just plowed straight into the ground.😥 if anyone could tell me what went wrong it would be appreciated.

BEFORE
View attachment 148776 AFTER View attachment 148777

Where was the center of gravity? This is a difficult to fly, very fast design, and if it was tail heavy that would be very difficult to control.