What did you crash today

Aireal Anarchist

Elite member
I just stuffed a 250 race quad in pig poop :poop: I was herding the beasts one got ornery, so I charged at him & didnt pull up fast enough, then the walk of shame to retrieve it, I swear it was like the pigs were laughing at me with their snorting in unison when I picked up the drone...luckily just 1ESC wire to re solder & one motor was jammed full of the good stuff, but flushed out easily enough

sometimes crashing is funny :LOL:

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I just stuffed a 250 race quad in pig poop :poop: I was herding the beasts one got ornery, so I charged at him & didnt pull up fast enough, then the walk of shame to retrieve it, I swear it was like the pigs were laughing at me with their snorting in unison when I picked up the drone...luckily just 1ESC wire to re solder & one motor was jammed full of the good stuff, but flushed out easily enough

sometimes crashing is funny :LOL:
Haha

Piotrsko

Master member
Looky what I found in the local dollar tree

Wonder what I can do with that........... IMG_20200507_113239.jpg IMG_20200507_113124.jpg

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
happened yesterday but wasn't able to look at it until today. flight started fine, then just went haywire. pretty sure i lost the elevator servo and the rest is history. i don't think it's a loss, but it will take some work.

20200507_122956.jpg

cross fingers, this was a fun little plane and i hate to loose it.

me :cool:

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
This has nothing to do with what i flew or crashed today, but it is a little victory in crashing nonetheless. A long time ago, last summer I treed the Shrubsmacker. Way to high up to reach with a long stick or almost impossible to hit with a stone. There it stayed all winter slung on a branch only supported by the aileron servo wires with the fuse hanging on one side and the wing over the other side of the branch.

I took a walk into the ravine again a couple days ago and found the wing on the ground. From where i was i couldnt see the fuse anywhere, but i had the wing.
20200510_121849.jpg

I hooked the servos up to a tester and as it turns out they are solid, both work just fine. This is excellent timing because these 5 g servos might work out for my bay doors on the B-25. Score 1 for me.

"Corpse"

Legendary member
This has nothing to do with what i flew or crashed today, but it is a little victory in crashing nonetheless. A long time ago, last summer I treed the Shrubsmacker. Way to high up to reach with a long stick or almost impossible to hit with a stone. There it stayed all winter slung on a branch only supported by the aileron servo wires with the fuse hanging on one side and the wing over the other side of the branch.

I took a walk into the ravine again a couple days ago and found the wing on the ground. From where i was i couldnt see the fuse anywhere, but i had the wing. View attachment 168553
I hooked the servos up to a tester and as it turns out they are solid, both work just fine. This is excellent timing because these 5 g servos might work out for my bay doors on the B-25. Score 1 for me.
Heck yeah! That wing is looking a bit moldy. Is that dirt or worse?

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic

I took a walk into the ravine again a couple days ago and found the wing on the ground. From where i was i couldnt see the fuse anywhere, but i had the wing. View attachment 168553
Haha that's awesome! Can't wait for the b-25!!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor

Woohoo!

"Corpse"

Legendary member
happened yesterday but wasn't able to look at it until today. flight started fine, then just went haywire. pretty sure i lost the elevator servo and the rest is history. i don't think it's a loss, but it will take some work.

View attachment 168290

cross fingers, this was a fun little plane and i hate to loose it.

me :cool:
What plane is that? I have a bunch of Emax 1306's laying around.