What did you crash today

leaded50

Legendary member
well, pretty windy today, with hard gusts, needed try anyway...
1. the edf converted glider did a dive for the roof of the fields cabin perfect to check out in a gust who i couldnt adjust for.
2. the Shark was forgetting to attack the ground aint as in water? direct from high alpha at approx 100 feet , and a malfunction servo , straight to the ground . "Toothless" shark......
DSC_0101 (1).JPG

- well another day ( after some glue and tape :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: )

CustomRCMods

Elite member
Subbed - you’ve got an awesome channel dude! Too bad about the wreck, but before it you were really making me want another bushwacker! What motor were you running in it?

I’m running a SunnySky X2216-8 1250kv paired with an 10x7 or 11x7 prop (10x7 here). It’s super smooth, clean power right at my fingertips. I’m also running this setup on my bloody baron and it screams!

Thanks for showing your support and subbing! let me know if you have any video suggestions or ideas, I’m taking them!

Thanks!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I’m running a SunnySky X2216-8 1250kv paired with an 10x7 or 11x7 prop (10x7 here). It’s super smooth, clean power right at my fingertips. I’m also running this setup on my bloody baron and it screams!

Thanks for showing your support and subbing! let me know if you have any video suggestions or ideas, I’m taking them!

Thanks!
That thing sure did have some power - looks similar to the rimfire .15 I have.

Well you can never go wrong with my simple stick... ;):ROFLMAO:
https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?resources/simple-stick.125/

CustomRCMods

Elite member

CustomRCMods

Elite member
Sounds good! let me know if there is anything specific I should know about the build or flight (obviously i will be sharing my thoughts in my videos so I want to make sure you can help me give it the best impression possible, I will be honest about it though) Thanks!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Sounds good! let me know if there is anything specific I should know about the build or flight (obviously i will be sharing my thoughts in my videos so I want to make sure you can help me give it the best impression possible, I will be honest about it though) Thanks!
When do you plan on starting the build? There are a couple changes I need to make to the plans that I can probably have done by tomorrow. Other than those small fixes, there shouldn’t be anything else to say - it’s a pretty simple build.

CustomRCMods

Elite member
When do you plan on starting the build? There are a couple changes I need to make to the plans that I can probably have done by tomorrow. Other than those small fixes, there shouldn’t be anything else to say - it’s a pretty simple build.

Okay. I’m lined up to build an FT Goblin or something starting tomorrow and probably bleeding into wednesday, so I will probably get working by the end of the week. Let me know when any updates are completed!