What did you crash today

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
It happens when you have multiple planes flying around, Kitfox did a good number on the other guy. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That's good to hear, slow but stable like a tank. I see there were a few Goblins on the field too. Still haven't watched yours yet but i will soon. I have seen other vids on it and i want one

Wildthing

Legendary member
That's good to hear, slow but stable like a tank. I see there were a few Goblins on the field too. Still haven't watched yours yet but i will soon. I have seen other vids on it and i want one
They are a handful until dialed and trimmed in plus find that perfect throttle to launch with. Second flight was way calmer, so far a lot of fun for the price.

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
Wrote off my FT-Goblin the evening. Looking into low sunshine caused me to totally lose my orientation and BANG! completely nosedived it into the ground destroying the nose, cracking the wing at the root and put a U-shape in the battery. FUN!

OliverW

Legendary member
Wrote off my FT-Goblin the evening. Looking into low sunshine caused me to totally lose my orientation and BANG! completely nosedived it into the ground destroying the nose, cracking the wing at the root and put a U-shape in the battery. FUN!
Sounds like how mine was after it kissed a soccer goal
20190701_100510.jpg

Bricks

Master member
Yes, I will, love the FT-Goblin. Think I will upsize the motor a bit the 2204 was good, think I will go a bit faster :):):)

That will be sweet see that is what I like about faster planes never have to worry about rebuilding them. When they crash it is a done deal hopefully.......... can find all the pieces. It always surprises me how some crashes can spread plane parts along ways.

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Sweet! I’ve been wanting to do another goblin ever since my first one let out the magic smoke. This time I think I’ll use a 2207 or 2206 but build it at 70% like I did the last one. What do you think?
Put the Rimfire on it, I would like to do another one as well, maybe 4s

That will be sweet see that is what I like about faster planes never have to worry about rebuilding them. When they crash it is a done deal hopefully.......... can find all the pieces. It always surprises me how some crashes can spread plane parts along ways.
Those are the ones you never catch on film though.